Fe 550 D TMT
- TI MACHO TMT bar combines High yield strength, High tensile strength and High elongation properties to deliver an unbeatable value proposition in structural steel.
- This value proposition has been developed through intensive R&D effort, which led in turn to a unique and computationally validated quenching process, relatively unaffected by process variations.
- TI MACHO TMT bars which undergo this intensive treatment develop a repeatable, reliable and optimized micro structure in cross section, leading to excellent mechanical properties.
- TI MACHO TMT Bars Carbon percentage is controlled within closed tolerances to insure High Ductility and Workability of steel.
- The overall Carbon equivalent CE is also tightly controlled to deliver an optimal combination of Hardness, Strength, Elongation and Weldability.
- Not more than 0.53 when micro alloying elements are used.
- Not more than 0.42 when micro alloying elements are not used.
|Chemical Properties||IS Spec Fe 550D (Max)||TI MACHO 550 D*|
|Mechanical Properties||IS 1786 550 D (Min)||TI MACHO 550 D*|
|YS – N/mm2||550||570|
|UTS – N/mm2||600||671|
|TS/ YS Ratio||≥1.08||≥1.1|
TI Macho Manufacturing Process
TI Macho Fe 500, 500D & 550D are a Themo Mechanically Treated (TMT) bars are manufactured from hot rolled steel billets and subjected to advance quenching technology gives the uniform case and core ratio microstructure, it results in optimized strength and ductility combination.