500 D TMT
- TI MACHO TMT bar combines High yield strength, High tensile strength and High elongation properties to deliver an unbeatable value proposition in structural steel.
- This value proposition has been developed through intensive R&D effort, which led in turn to a unique and computationally validated quenching process, relatively unaffected by process variations.
- TI MACHO TMT bars which undergo this intensive treatment develop a repeatable, reliable and optimized micro structure in cross section, leading to excellent mechanical properties.
- TI MACHO TMT Bars Carbon percentage is controlled within closed tolerances to insure High Ductility and Workability of steel.
- The overall Carbon equivalent CE is also tightly controlled to deliver an optimal combination of Hardness, Strength, Elongation and Weldability.
- Not more than 0.53 when micro alloying elements are used.
- Not more than 0.42 when micro alloying elements are not used.
|Chemical Properties||IS Spec Fe 500D (Max)||TI MACHO 500 D*|
|Mechanical Properties||IS 1786 500 D (Min)||TI MACHO 500 D*|
|YS – N/mm2||500||540|
|UTS – N/mm2||565||640|
|TS/ YS Ratio||≥1.10||≥1.12|